Influenster

Friday, April 11, 2014

Noooo My Beauty Subscriptions Are No More :(

   So I have been waiting and waiting to get my emails saying all my beauty subscriptions are on their way but instead what do I get?  Emails saying my bank card is invalid?!  How the hell does it work one second and then out of nowhere becomes invalid?  I have no idea but Tomorrow morning needs to come faster so I can call my bank and see why this is happening.  I have made sure all my billing info is up to date and correct and I am still getting errors reading my card saying it isn't the correct number or something.  I am so sad!  The only one I think worked is my Boxycharm box...Or at least I hope!  I am addicted to these subscriptions and I was excited to get my first Starlooks box :( Waaaahhhh why me?????  Oh well I hope I get it all figured out before it's too late to get this months boxes!!!!  Is anyone else having these issues?  I know my bank card hasn't been working if I use debit.  I have to run it as credit at most stores.  I couldn't get it to work at the movie place the other day either :(  So dumb...Oh well hopefully I will have answers tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment