Influenster

Saturday, January 25, 2014

A little intro...

 
   Hello Everyone!!
I want to start out by saying thank you so very much for looking into my beauty blog!  I am new at this but I believe I have a pretty good idea of how this goes.  My objective in starting this blog to help anyone who is looking for reviews or ideas about different make-ups and hair styles.  As I stated in the "About Me" section of this blog, I have a serious love for all things make-up.  I recently did away with a lot of my make-up and will be starting fresh.  Once I get that started I will be posting everything I purchase along with prices and where you can find it at.  I will give swatches as well.

   I know when I am going out to buy new make-up and hair care items I like to try to look up reviews before I decide what exactly it is that I want to purchase.  Sometimes, there are items that are so appealing to the eyes on the t.v. or the computer screen or magazine page, and then you get them home and you have no idea how they could have possibly got the look you previously seen.  I want to try to help with that.  Nothing is more annoying than spending hard earned money on items that are not worth a dime.

   I want to ask that you look over this blog and share with your friends! Also please feel free to contact me and ask any questions you may have! Thank you so much for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment