Influenster

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Happy Birthday Gift from Sephora!!

   Sooo my birthday is January 30th and I checked my email today and I had an email from Sephora for a FREE gift for my birthday that includes a little mascara and a lipstick and an eyeliner! I was super happy but when I clicked to add it to my bag it did nothing...So I emailed Sephora and told them the issue and I am waiting to hear back from them! However, if you haven't been to Sephora.com yet you need to get there! And sign up for the Beauty Insider! You collect points for every dollar you spend on Sephora to use on samples, gifts, and other rewards. Great deal! A few items to look into are Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation, and Kat Von DLock-It Tattoo Concealer! Both great full coverage makeups! Highly recommended by many people! What are your favorite products from Sephora? I love Sephora so I know there will be a lot more talk about them! I can't wait! Feel free to leave comments or questions!! I have so much stuff coming up including reviews, tutorials, and when I get enough followers I will start doing give aways as well so share away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment