Influenster

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Lets talk boxes...

   Ok everyone! I am sitting here watching all these awesome youtube videos and I thought to myself..why not bring up all these "box" subscriptions I see all over all the beauty guru vlogs. The boxes I am talking about are the ones that you pay a small subscription price every month and these companies send you out a box filled with all these awesome items like eyeshadows and nail colors and what not. Then you can do reviews and what not.  I am definitely interested in getting a few subscriptions from some of these companies. I feel the Ipsy boxes seem like a GREAT deal for the $10 you pay a month. I am also interested in the PopSugar box as well.  However, what I need from you guys are some compare/contrast reviews. Which ones do you love? Which ones do you feel are not really worth the monthly price? ECT.. So please please please send comments and let me know which one is the definite way to go!

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment