Influenster

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Such a great deal at Sephora!!

   I was looking over the Sephora site and I noticed something that I had looked at before and completely forgot about! It is a makeup kit/pallette whatever you want to call it.  It has over 70 eyeshadows and over 10 lipglosses, concealer, blushes, and different brushes! All the reviews are great! They say the pigments are great and the concealers work good! The best part is this whole kit is ONLY $49.50!!!! Another great thing is shipping is free on orders over $50 so throw in something small to get to $50 and you will get free shipping! How awesome is that?!!! I am ordering this on Friday and I cannot wait!!! If you already have this kit please please please let me know what you think about it! If you do not have it yet you should go get yours and feel awesome with me!! Here is a pic of it from the Sephora.com website!



No comments:

Post a Comment