Influenster

Monday, January 27, 2014

Awesome auction website where everything is FREEEEEEE!!!

   Ok so I was watching youtube videos as I do daily and I came across something interresting.. A site where you need no more but you get awesome stuff..And I'm not talking about one of the sites where you sign up for free samples either.  I'm talking about Listia.

   Listia is a site where you auction off your items that you no longer want.  People bid on them using points and whatever the winning bid is is the amount of points you get for the item.  You then use those points you just got to bid on items you DO want. Makeup, clothing, shoes, movies, ect...Some stuff is used some stuff is brand new! It is so easy I am still amazed! I have auctioned off 7 items in 1 week and I am already up passed 20,000 points which is awesome! You choose what you want your items to start at and the people take it from there! You can also decide if you want to charge to ship the items or not. If you do charge then you have the winning person send you the shipping amount through paypal. If you do not want them to pay for shipping then the cost comes out of your pocket!

   Another great thing about Listia is that if you do not want to auction off your items you can purchase points for money.  I cant remember what they cost is but it was a good deal.  You can also earn points from doing surveys or signing up for emails from companies I believe. I have auctioned off Hollister jeans and got over 6,000 points for those with free shipping and some makeup and other clothing items. I also listed a pair of heels but they didnt get a bid so maybe shoes don't sell to good on there I'm not sure. However I am very happy with my points I have racked up so far and I will posting more items tomorrow! I am saving up my points for a new Urban Decay pallette that is on there :)

   Oh I forgot to mention you also get points for friends that you get to sign up on there also so that is awesome also! Especially if you have a lot of people with a lot of unwanted stuff! So here is the link to get to the site and I really hope you enjoy it and if you have any questions reguarding Listia please please please feel free to ask!!

No comments:

Post a Comment