Influenster

Friday, March 21, 2014

Acne Free!

   If you didn't know I have had an acne issue since way back when and I have tried so many different things to get it to go away and the most recent being the Acne Free cleanser.  I used this about 6-8 years ago for quite a while and it worked pretty well but I stopped because I didn't like the smell.  Well I recently started using it again just to help the small breakouts I get now.  Well that ended after about a week of using it.  My face is sooooo dry even after using the awesome Garnier moisturizer and the Purlisse moisturizer.  Im talking excessively dry to where it actually hurts!  I have never had this reaction to anything before.  Not only does it itch like crazy and is super dry and hurts but my face is super red in certain areas.  It almost looks like I have a hives break out or something!  I am so mad about this because I would have rathered the one or 2 tiny zits compared to this!  Have any of you ever had this reaction to the Acne Free products?  I stopped using it about 4 days ago and I have been just washing my face with plain water and putting on a ton of moisturizer and its slowly starting to help thankfully!  Remind me to not do that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment