Influenster

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Everything $1!!!!!!!!!

  Ok so I was doing my usual thing...stalking people on YouTube and I accidentally clicked a wrong video and found something AWESOME!!!!  I found a site Miss A! This site is freaking amazing!! Makeup and Accessories for ONLY $1!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING JUST $1!!!!! Like seriously! Where has this site been all my life! Jewelry, makeup, hair stuff, nail stuff....I very quickly started adding stuff to my cart and stopped around 15 items just because I very recently went on a few shopping trips and spent more than I should have :/ However, I will definitely be a repeat shopper with this site! So I think you should hop over and check it out!! You are guaranteed to find something you like in each category! Another awesome thing about this site is shipping is only $3.95 no matter how much you order!!! So go go go go!!!!! Buy some stuff and let me know what you got!! You can find the link HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment