Influenster

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Studio Gear CC Cream Review...

   If you cannot tell I am a makeup addict!  I have sooo many different products from sooo many different brands.  I recently started trying different BB and CC creams and I am really not a fan of them over a foundation. However, I found a pretty nice CC cream by Studio Gear!  I was given the product from Studio Gear and I tried it out 3 days now and I have no complaints.

   First of all, the packaging is like that of most CC creams.  Just a tube, nothing spectacular.  The consistency is quite nice although I was a little confused why there are little beads or grains of something in it.  I haven't figured out what they are yet but whatever it is they dissolve when you apply it.  The color correcting works pretty well.  I have a slight redness to my face most of the time and it helped to relieve some of that redness.  The smell is different and really reminds me of St. Ives Apricot scrub for some reason.  It is slightly moisturizing but Im not sure it is 72 hours of moisture like it says on the packaging not that it matters because I use moisturizer anyways.  It says it can be used over moisturizer and under foundation.  I plan to try it under my foundation tomorrow and see how I like it then.

   Overall, I am pleased with the Studio Gear CC Cream!  I am pretty fair skinned and I got the "Natural" color and it works well for my skin color!  If you are interested in trying this out you can find it HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment