Influenster

Friday, March 7, 2014

Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask



   If there is one thing I love about being a woman is all the amazing beauty products we get to play with!! One of my new favorites is Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask! I absolutely love putting on a face mask and some cucumbers on my eyes and just relaxing for half hour or an hour! I really wish I got to do it more often!

   Boots makes a very nice Clay Mask! I got mine FREE from my Influenster Voxbox and I am very happy I did because otherwise I might not have ever tried it! I have used it twice already and I love it! Not only is it great because I got it FREE but I love it because it is all natural! Power of plants! As it says on the tube! I do tend to use more products that are NOT natural but I do feel a lot better using the all natural items!

   This mask is a runnier type of mask which I was not expecting at first so be aware when you open it! It's not thick like most clay masks! It does not have a crazy strong odor which is great! It dries pretty fast since it is a runny consistency! I like that because I swear everytime I try to do a face mask I end up getting a visitor or something and it takes forever to wash that stuff normally. Not with this one! A quick rinse is all it takes!

   I love the fact that even after you rinse you can feel that your skin is much cleaner and tighter already! I also tried this mask after one of my lemon/sugar scrubs and I loved it! The lemon/sugar scrub makes my face amazingly smooth already but this stuff helps also!

   I definitely recommend it if you have not tried it yet! You can find it HERE for less that $10!! Give it a try! It's a great product!

No comments:

Post a Comment