Influenster

Sunday, March 16, 2014

My First Ipsy Bag!!!!

   Well, if you didn't already know..Ipsy is another beauty membership bag! This one is only $10/month and FREE shipping! They ship you a different little bag every month with 4-5 beauty products! If for whatever reason you do not like the bag you can cancel at any time!

    This is my first Ipsy bag and I love it! I am already anticipating my next one! I got 4 items plus the bag itself!

 

In this bag I got an eyeliner pen by Chella in Indigo Blue...
Flawless Beauty Primer by Pixi
BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready
NYX Eyeshadow Trio in Cabana Boy

   One great thing about these bags is the amount of money you pay compared to the retail value of everything you get in there! This bag is worth about $50 for everything in there and the bag! I paid ONLY $10!

   I was a little sad because I had watched videos of other openings and some people got some different stuff than I did but I am pretty happy with what I got.  The NYX eyeshadow is my favorite! I always mostly use more natural eye colors and this one is just that. The one item I was not super happy with was the eyeliner pen by Chella simply because I do not wear blue colors. I also wasn;t very happy with the primer because it has an iridescent finish and I don't like that. I am happy with the lipstick! It is a nice color that can pretty much go with anything. I also thought the bag was nice! I like that it is so colorful! Overall, I am happy with my Ipsy experience! You can get your bag at Ipsy.com for only $10/month and FREE shipping!

   I will also be making a new video to review these products so be sure to check my channel in a few days to see that! Don;t forget to subscribe also!

   You can find my YouTube channel HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment