Influenster

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Boxycharm March 2014!!

  If you have read my previous posts then you already know what Boxycharm is..Or maybe you knew before you read my blog..or maybe you have no idea what Boxycharm is..If that is the case then let me fill you in!

   Boxycharm is an awesome monthly beauty box subscription!  You pay only $21/month and you get 5 full size name brand beauty products sent to you every month!  Last month was my first month and I got some awesome stuff and this is my second one and I got some more awesome stuff!

   This March 2014 box came with 5 awesome items!

First is the Bellapierre Make Up Base..Retail $18.99
www.bellapierre.com

Next is the Bellapierre Shimmer Powder..Retail $14.99



Another one is the ModelCo Party Proof Cream Lipstick..Retail $17.00


Next is the STRANGEBEAUTIFUL Nail Laquer..Retail $18.00


Last but definitely not least is the Pur~lisse Pur~Moist hy-dra-balance moisturizer..Retail $55.00


   All of these products come to $124.00 total and I paid just $21.00!!  Tell me that's not an awesome deal!  I have to say I am in love with 3 products this month! The lipstick, moisturizer and nail polish!  The nail polish colors are very pigmented and I only used 1 coat and as you can see in the picture it covers very well!  The moisturizer is very nice also! I have used it about 1 week now as my night time moisturizer and it was working very well until I started using a new face wash and the face wash has my face VERY dry but this moisturizer is helping it and I have stopped using the face wash!  The lipstick is an awesome pink color I believe the color is called "Pinking of you".  The lipstick also has a mirror on the lid which is great!  Keeps me from digging in my purse to find my compact mirror :) I have not tried the shimmer powder yet but I will most likely this week and the make up base is pretty nice also although I have only used it twice so far I think! 

   If you are looking into beauty box subscriptons I definitely recommend this one!  I have 5 different subscriptions now since I have signed up for 3 new ones and I hope the other 3 are as great as Boxycharm and Ipsy! I am sure I will decide with my first box whether or not I will keep the other subscriptions but I know for sure I will be keeping Ipsy and Boxycharm!  They are both well worth the money I pay!  I mean hello!  This box was only $21 for $125 worth of products! And the stuff you do not like or do not want to use you can always resell or give away!  

   So again if you are looking a good beauty box subscription this is definitely a great one!! You can sign up by clicking HERE.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment