Influenster

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Body Wash To Help Your Dry Winter Skin!




  As I may have stated before, I am a BzzAgent and I get items for FREE to try out and give my review and share with you guys out there! Well, this time I got an awesome body wash by Tone! I love this body wash! First of all it smells delicious! A lot of body washes only tend to smell while you are using them. Well, this ones scent last quite a while after the shower for me! It's not a strong, over-powering scent either which is great!

   My favorite thing about the Tone body wash is that it helps so much to moisturize my skin without making me oily! In these dry wintery months it's hard to find a body wash that moisturizes your skin instead of drying it out more than the dry winter air already does! I have been using this Tone body wash for about a week now and I can seen such a great difference in my skin! I recommend giving this body wash a try if you have dry skin!

   I love being a BzzAgent! I get to try out so many things for FREE and give my opinions on the products I try so I can let you guys out there know about some amazing products!! I really hope you guys give this Tone body wash a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment