Influenster

Friday, February 28, 2014

Nice Face Moisturizer by Garnier!

   I have been having some serious dry skin issues on my face this year and I usually use coconut oil as a moisturizer but it's just not cutting it this winter. I was at Walgreens the other day picking up some stuff and thought I would look for the moisturizer I used to use which was Clean & Clear...Well of course the lady in the beauty department recommended the stuff for like $20 but I wasn't prepared to pay that much at that time so I did my own searching and I came across this Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream...Says it intensly locks in moisture and soothes dry skin for 24 hours...sounds pretty good right?




   I like some Garnier products and some I do not like so much...I will use Garnier hair color and shampoos and conditioners but I do not care for their other hair products but I don't think I have ever tried their face products before.  I read the label of course and noticed it said NO OIL which caught my attention to read further! It is made with antioxident fruit water which sounds good for my skin...

   Either way it was $8 something and looked like a nice product so I decided to give it a try! As soon as I opened it I liked the consistency! It is definitely a gel consistency! I used it that night and woke up yesterday with such a soft face! Definitely moisturized! It is very light weight and once you get it rubbed into your face you cannot feel it! A lot of moisturizers leave you with that feeling of something on your face and I can't stand that! This does not do that! It is very light and you don't even know its there! It says to use it in the morning and at night so I used it after my shower yesterday morning with just my regular face wash and again my face was so smooth and not dry! I loved it and I used it again lastnight after I washed my face before bed and this morning again a super soft face! I can't wait to give it a try after I do my exfoliating later!

   I think I have fallen in love with this moisturizer! I have combination skin and very prone to break outs and I have not had 1 break out since I started using this just 2 days ago! I am hoping it continues that way! I recommend this for all skin types! If you are looking for a nice moisturizer for a good price give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment