Influenster

Monday, February 24, 2014

Covergirl Bombshell Products!!!!

So I am on a site called EXPOTV.COM and it is another site like Influenster.com where you do little tasks and get awesome FREE stuff! Well After just signing up and doing my little tasks I was invited to try a box of Covergirl Bombshell products! I was so excited! A few days later I recieved my box and I was ecstatic when I opened it and seen a full size Bombshell Mascara, full size Bombshell Liquid Eyeliner, and Bombshell Cream Eyeshadow! All for FREE!! I have tried all the products and I have absolutely nothing bad to say about any of the products!


   The Covergirl Bombshell mascara is amazing!! It is a 2 step process and I have tried it with both steps and also with only step 2 and it works just as well I think? It goes on easy and stays all day! It is a little hard to get off but that is ok because that means on the crazy rainy days it will stay in place!

   The Covergirl Bombshell liquid eyeliner is amazing as well! It goes on so smooth and easy! Comes off super easy also! I would not recommend this for rainy days!

   The Covergirl Bombshell cream eyeshadow is very nice! It goes on very easy just with yout finger tip! You can either use a "wipe" motion to get it on thicker or use a "dab" motion to get it thinner. It seemed to last all day for me with out a primer!

    I will be buying these items when these ones run out for sure! I can't even pick which one I am happier with because they are all very nice products! Covergirl always makes such awesome stuff!

   Don't forget to click here for awesome FREE stuff like this!! Please remember I did not pay for any of this stuff! I got it all COMPLETELY FREE from EXPOTV.COM.

No comments:

Post a Comment