Influenster

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Cheapskate!!! ;)

   Ok so I went into the Dollar Tree store today and OH EM GEEEEE!!!! I have never went in there before because I don't have one locally and I have driven by it before on my way to the city where I do my makeup shopping and I always just thought it was a normal dollar store like Family Dollar or Dollar General...Boy was I wrong!

   Well I was up that way and my son made a mess with his juice and I went to get him cleaned up and noticed I forgot my baby wipes so since I was in the same plaza as this store I decided just run in there since it was closest...well after walking in and seeing how different of a store it was from the normal dollar stores I walked right back out and had my husband bring the kids in because I knew this would be a whole store trip.

   Sure enough! I was in this store about 45 minutes in amazement by all the stuff they have for ONLY $1!!!! Such cute Valentines Day items and knick knacks and this and thats...I bought quite a bit of stuff! I will be doing a haul video on youtube and I will post it here as well..But I got some makeup, knick knacks, dishes, other misc items...However I did not get the baby wipes because they were a cheap brand and they would have ate up my sons skin since he has sensitive skin but I did buy paper towels and they worked just fine until we got home. Ugh I cannot wait to do my haul but I think I will wait until my Sephora shopping trip this weekend and just do it all together in one! So until then...check out my yutube videos on the Nibblebox from Graze.com and I know I am kinda slow at this stuff but I am very new to all of this and am still getting the hang of it all! :) Until next time...Stay BEAUTIFUL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment