Influenster

Monday, February 3, 2014

Mail Time!!! Ebay Haul!!! Hard Candy!!!

   Last week I was browsing Ebay for makeup and what not and I came across a few lots of Hard Candy brand makeup.  I looked through all the different lots and chose the best one for me and figured since I was getting a great deal I would just go ahead and grab up 2 different lots.

   These 2 lots together only costed $12 with free shipping! Great deal right?! In in I got 15 items...all Hard Candy brand! The thing I was kinda iffy about was that I didn't get to pick and choose what I wanted. But the seller assured me she would send me great stuff.  And that she did!

   As I said up there I recieved 15 items! Here is a run down of what I got!

*Visibly Wet Shockingly Glossy Lip Pencil in Cougar
*Hot Smudge in Drop Out
*Curl Up &Dye Lash Curling Mascara in Venus
*Glitteratzi Eye Glitter Gel in Gogo
*Tinted Lip Balm in Good Girl
*Glitz Stick in Hottie
*Lash Call Lengthing Mascara in Punk
*Powder Keg Loose Eyeshadow in Revenge which came with a Ginormous Lash Volumizing Mascara in Blackout
*Mouthing Off Sheer Lip Shine in Scoop
*Eye For An Eye Eyeliner Pencil Duo in Java
*Lip Tattoo Lip Stain and Breath Freshening Gloss in Princess
*Plexi Gloss Glossy Lip Shine in I Want Candy
*Just Nails Nail Color in Frenzy which also came with a little plastic heart ring.
*Painted Lady Lip Color in Knock Out
*Inked Up Body Art Long Wearing Temporary Tattoos

   Lots of great items that's for sure! My favorite item from this lot is definitely the Lip Tattoo Lip Stain! It is such a pretty color!

   I can't wait to start getting followers so I can start doing give aways and contests for this kind of stuff!! Sooo follow and share on facebook..twitter..you get the point :) Also if you want to know the seller I got this stuff from just send me a comment or message!

No comments:

Post a Comment