Influenster

Monday, February 24, 2014

Trying something new!

   As many of you know, the winter months are so hard on a persons body! You get lazy, gain weight, your skin get dry and cracked, ect...Well, I am trying something new this year! I am going to start doing YOGA! I have barely tried this in the past, and I say barely because it was literally a 1 time event like 2 years ago when I was pregnant! However, this time I want to seriously give it a try and see what happens.

   This winter I have gained about 10lbs. I am only 128 lbs. which is not bad by any means but I didn't do any working out or excersize at all after I had my last child 19 months ago so I can definitely afford to get myself in shape! Not only that but some relaxation and energy wouldn't hurt at all either!

   Are any of you guys into YOGA? If so please please please give me the do's and dont's! I think to start with I will be using youtube.com as my guide until I decide if I really want to go with this or not and then I will probably get into buying all the neccessities! I do have yoga pants though! Is that step 1?

   Well if you are wanting to give this a try with me HERE is the video I think Im going to start with!



No comments:

Post a Comment