Influenster

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Influenster and my FREEEEE stuff!! My first Vox Box!!

Ok so I recently found an awesome site called Influenster.com! Influenster is a site that gives you awesome FREE stuff to try and review and let everyone know what you think of the items! You can share your reviews on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, ect. I share mine everywhere pretty much! Anyway, you just have to make sure your profile is filled out fully and do all the tasks that need done for each badge! Once you start getting all your badges done your score will go up and you will start getting "Vox Boxes". The boxes come full of different things. Might be makeup, might be cleaning supplies...you never know! If you follow them on Twitter and Facebook they give hints to the stuff inside the boxes which is cool for people like me who have no patience lol...Anyway everything is COMPLETELY FREE!! So go sign up!!

   I just got my very first "Vox Box" from Influenster and it was filled with all different kinds of stuff! I had a HUGE bag of Hershey's Kisses! A delux trial size of John Freida Frizz Ease 3 Day Straight spray! A full size bottle of Vaseline Mens 24 Hour Moisturizing Spray for my husband! 4 Teas that also came with a coupon for when I buy the product! Kiss eyelashes! And Boots Botanical Clay Facemask! That is a ton of stuff for FREE! I have tried the teas and they were delicious!! The John Freida spray worked well but my hair isn't naturally curly really so I don't know how well it would work on curly hair. I have not tried the face mask yet but I think I will do that tomorrow night if I don't have anything else to do. My husband has not tried the Vaseline moisturizing spray yet. I will most likely be using the eyelashes as soon as Im dont with the pair I am using now! Annnddd the Hershey's Kisses were broke into as soon as I finished my unboxing video for Youtube :D



   I have been an Influenster for about a month now and I am very pleased with the site! They are great with communicating if you have any issues and you can follow their facebook page and twitter page and find cool stuff on there also! I recommend giving it a try if you like free stuff and like sharing great products with other!

No comments:

Post a Comment