Influenster

Monday, February 24, 2014

FREEBIES!!!

   I am on so many different freebie sites and I get so much stuff for FREE every month its crazy! This is just a small amount of the stuff I have gotten in February so far! Not including my stuff from Influenster or Bzzagent or Pinchme or any of those! These things I got straight from these companies..


Baby proof locks for cabinets, Oxytol bladder control patches, Tena pads, Breathe Right nose strips, Atkins diet starter kit, Minties dental treats for dogs, U by Kotex pads and tampons, Cascade dishwasher tabs, Beneful dog food, and some other stuff not pictured...Most of these things I find offers for on Facebook or Twitter...Just go to facebook or twitter pages for brands you are interested in and most of them are giving something away FREE at least once a month...A great site to look at for daily freebies is http://www.myfreeproductsamples.com/
Check them out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment