Influenster

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Stupid mail lady!!!!

   Ok so I started my fisr subscription of Boxycharm a few weeks ago...I have been patiently waiting on my first box to arrive and it came yesterday! First of all I guess I should fill you on what Boxycharm is...Boxycharm is a monthly subscription of makeup items...You pay a small amount of $21/month and they send a box full of makeup products. All the products added up usually come up to over $50 worth so its well worth it!

   Well, anyways I was waiting and waiting for my package to arrive because my tracking info said it was out to be delivered. Well the mail lady hasnt been getting here until about 5:30pm lately but I was being impatient so I sent my son outside like 3:30 to check if anything came yet...He came in with a paper and a small package which was something for my husband...So now I was mad because I know the mail lady had my package with her she just forgot to deliver it...so I thought...Well about 2 hours went by and I decided to go out and check for myself and as soon as I stepped outside I seen a bunch of brown packaging paper all over the ground and pink filler paper and bubble wrap...Then I seen a computer screen my husband had ordered and my makeup alllll over the ground!!!!

   The idiot mail lady apparently dropped our stuff off outside somewhere and didnt even ring the bell or knock on the door to tell me it was out there and I had let my dogs out earlier to use the bathroom and they apparently found it and ripped it apart..The computer screen was broken of course and my box of makeup was completely demolished...Thankfully the makeup is pretty much unharmed..There are some small spots on each item where you can see the dogs had them in their mouth but everything is still usable!

   So I called to complain to the post office and they told me they hope I got insurance on everything because THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO!! Like are you serious?! My husband repairs computers and phones as his job so the computer screen was for a client and although I only paid $21 for the makeup it was all worth almost $100 retail...So I will be calling the head of the post office tomorrow and see what they can tell me because I definitely feel like the computer screen at least should be replaced! Then to top it all off the mail lady came today and brought some other packages to my door and I asked her what she feels should be done about this whole issue and she tells me she is not allowed to talk about it! LOL I just laughed in her face..So annoying!! Sorry for the rant but I had to let it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment