Influenster

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Healthy Skin From The Inside Out!!

   Do you have acne prone skin? Well I sure do! Acne is a hard thing to keep under control that is for sure! Especially if you wear makeup! I have recently found something super easy nad very cost effective to help with acne prone skin!!

LEMON WATER!!!

   Simple as that! The trick to this though is that you should drink the water like room temp or slightly warm to get good results. All you need to do is add half a lemons juice to a glass of luke warm water and drink it down. You should do this at least twice a day but can do it more than that if you are not seeing results within about a week.  Water is great for you anyway but the lemon adds to it and helps to detox the blood which helps with acne! The warmer the water the better! If you are brave use the juice from a whole lemon! I am not so brave so I use the juice from half a lemon added to about 1 1/2 cups of warm water and drink it down. I do this about 3 times a day! Once in the morning, afternoon and before bed! You can also use lemon juice as an astringent! As I stated in my post on the homemade facial you just cleanse your face and after you rinse use a cotton ball to apply lemon juice to your face avoiding eyes of course! Give it a try and after a week or 2 let me know if your blemishes are decreasing! 

   I also want to add that I use actual lemons for the juice and not concentrated stuff that comes in a bottle. I'm sure you could use that stuff but real lemons are definitely more effective!


No comments:

Post a Comment