Influenster

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Boxycharm!! Monthly makeup subscription!!

  Wellll, if you read my last post then you know I get this monthly Boxycharm makeup subscription box for only $21/month. It is pretty awesome so far! It came yesterday and like I said in my last post, my dogs got to it before I did so I couldnt do a proper unboxing like I wanted to :( However, I will still give a run down of what I got!

   Item #1 was a Nars nail polish in Disco Inferno..retails for $19.00

   Item #2 was Eyelashes by Eyelashi...retails for $9.00
   Item #3 was a Mirabella lip pencil in Blush Velvet...retails for $23.00
   Item #4 was a Pandora's Makeup Box Eyeshadow in...it doesnt tell a color :/...retails for $18.00
   Item #5 was a Mirabella eye definer pencil in Bronze...retails for 19.00

And here are swatches of the eyeshadow, eye definer, and lip pencil!

   All items totaled together come to $88.00....I paid $21 for the whole box! Such a great deal! And I know different stores sell at different prices so these prices could be higher or lower..But I know I will end up using everything I got to so it was definitely worth it! If you have never tried a monthly makeup subscription box yet I recommend this one! Every month they send you a new box full of new products and every month is always different stuff! Another thing to mention is when you sign up they give you a little style quiz to see what things you like! So you will most likely get stuff at least a few things you will definitely use each month if not everything! If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will do my best to get you answers! You can click the link below to go to the Boxycharm site and sign up for your monthly makeup subscription now!

    http://www.boxycharm.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment