Influenster

Monday, February 24, 2014

Target Haul!!!

   Went to Target tonight and got a few awesome things! First of all, I just went because I was in the area and haven't been in there in a while and had some time to kill. I didn't intend to buy anything but we all know how that goes...Well I got about 2 bags of stuff.

   I got a pair of yoga pants for $10 on sale from $14.99 I believe. I got a super cute nighty set...A top with a thong kind of set...I love it...It was $13 I think...I got a new lamp shade for like $3.50 for my reading lamp in my bedroom..It a white underlay with black lace over it.  I got some Pantene hair oil. It was on clearance for like $5...Can't wait to try that! I also got some Clear scalp and hair shampoo and conditioner from the front dollar section for $1 each. They are just the trial sizes but still a good deal. I got 2 really cute pairs of earrings for like $3 each on clearance! I got my 1 year old a super cute little old man hat for $1 in the front dollar section. And I got a transleusent powder by Maybelline for like $6 not on sale.

   I forgot how much I love Target and their clearance sales! You can always find something awesome for a super cheap price! I think I might go back tomorrow and get this bag I was looking at! Not sure if I really need it but then again I probably didn't need anything that I bought tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment